Fully funded, flexible, work-based learning, tailored to the needs of industry and individuals
The Graduate Apprenticeships (GAs) are a ground-breaking initiative, creating degree-qualified employees with the skills companies are looking for. Employers and universities collaborate to shape GAs around the needs of the industry. This approach guarantees that the content and study practices are easily implemented in, and relevant to, the workplace of the apprentice. GA is open to existing employees and new recruits.
The places are fully funded so no fees are paid for the whole degree programme, by employers or apprentices.
Choose from our GA programmes
At Heriot-Watt we are known for our industry-focused education and for 2019 entry, we have 205 fully-funded places across our Graduate Apprenticeships:
- MA (Hons) Business Management
- MA (Hons) Business Management: Financial Services
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Construction and the Built Environment
- BEng (Hons) Engineering Design and Manufacture (Electronic or Mechanical)
- MA (Hons) IT Management for Business
- BSc (Hons) Software Development for Business
- BSc (Hons) Data Science
- BEng (Hons) Instrumentation Measurement and Control
Places are in high demand, and offered on a first come first served basis to qualified employees - so please contact us for information now.
GAs are done over the same timescale as a traditional degree but the majority of the activity and assessment is based on tasks carried out in the workplace as part of a job